CalCasp provides one of the industry's most respected training programs specifically designed for those pursuing a thorough and comprehensive understanding of State and Federal Access laws, codes and regulations. Academy membership includes access to numerous online learning resources as well as attendance to one 4-day training Academy. Four full days of engaging and practical disabled access training will cover all aspects of State and Federal law including all of the recommended study areas listed by the Division of the State Architect (DSA) in the CASp examination preparation list. The CalCasp Academy qualifies for continued education in accessibility with the California Architects Board (CAB) for license renewal as well the required CEU's for DSA CASp renewal. A CalCasp Academy Membership allows you to gain CEU's in person, online or both.
Who It's For
Persons with a fundamental knowledge of state and federal access laws, including; contractors, inspectors, plans examiners, building officials, architects, engineers, certified access specialists (CASp's), design professionals and those preparing for the Certified Access Specialist Examination. Many have found this program invaluable in "pulling it together" and continuing to increase their knowledge in disabled access. Facility managers, building owners, and attorneys have also found this program instrumental helping them recognize issues, discovering solutions, and understand the relationships, differences, and similarities between the many disabled access laws.
Who It's Not For
Persons looking for CASp exam answers or memorization courses in order to "pass" the exam or for anyone who does not care about disabled access.
- Attendance to one 4-Day Training Academy
- Any Device Any Time Access To All of Our Online Training Courses
- Access to our comprehensive accessibility reference library
- Yearly CEU's for Architects & Certified Access Specialists (CASp's)
- (PDF) Certificates of Completion and California Architects Board Course Documentation Forms for all courses and classes completed
- (PDF) Certificates of Completion and DSA Required Course Documentation for all courses and classes completed
- Gain your CEU's in person, online or both. It's up to you.
- Immediate Access After Checkout
Registration must be under the full name and email address of the person who will actually be attending the 4-Day Traning Academy
Have Questions? Please Contact Us - firstname.lastname@example.org